Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You'll see the new ads popping up soon - Welcome Auto Meter to BangShift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll see the new ads popping up soon - Welcome Auto Meter to BangShift!

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a note and let you know that Auto Meter is the newest addition to the BangShift family of sponsors! We're super proud to have them on board and look forward to doing some neat stuff with them.

I'd be willing to bet that there are very few people here that have not owned or do not currently own at least one Auto Meter gauge. Also, as you'll learn tomorrow, with their new custom shop we could be in the running to have a BangShift logo tachometer. Stay tuned, we're working on it.

Oh...and the good news is that we'll have a few more of these announcements in the coming days and weeks.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Sure, now after I have all the gauges I need for the L. Welcome Auto meter!
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Good stuff
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Bob, we sat on it until you placed your order.

Comment

Excellent Brian!!! Congrats!

Comment

AutoMeter made a less expensive line of gauges called AutoGauge, and I had a set of them. I was retrofitting my dashboard and mounting them into the stock cluster in preperation for a drive on a couple legs of the Power Tour and I had had a minor issue with the oil pressure gauge weeping a little oil... I called them up and mentioned to them what i was doing and how long i had owned that set of gauges and they went overboard with me..... _- they replaced all of my gauges with the more expensive line of AutoMeter gauges and even went and gave me black bezels to match my dash.....- For Free!!! -

I also purchased a speedometer and a matching tach for the dash install and these gauges have been absolutely FLAWLESS for over 200,000 miles now. One of the few components on my ride that have never given me a moments pause. Everyday they turn on and operate perfectly and let me know that my ride is operating as it should...

Welcome AutoMeter. Thanks for making such a good product!
            Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

^^^ Good deal Mike! Auto Gauge is still part of the product line. I am going to do some neat gauge tech stuff with those guys that will explain the differences between a good AutoGauge piece and a great Auto Meter piece.
              Last edited by Brian Lohnes; January 29, 2013, 08:31 PM.

Comment

I agree and welcome AutoMeter to our little part of the world. Earl sports a full set of their gauges, and the '40 is in line for a set also.
                Great products, for sure!
                Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Always good to see another good sponsor on board. Welcome!
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                    Bob, we sat on it until you placed your order.
                    Bastid!
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

that is one to keep an eye on..
                      auto meter is very popular.
                      the digital AFR, I need to go elsewhere to get it.

I wonder when they get that in..
                      Previously boxer3main
                      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Awesome!
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I've had great luck with their stuff too. Had a few gauges go Tango Union, they always replaced them for free and no Q's asked.

Great sponsor indeed!
                          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Do they make a photo tach? I'll need one for the Benz/S-10.

Dan

Comment

Good Stuff, I smell a PowerShift episode with them..
                              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X