2013 Detroit Autorama...who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Detroit Autorama...who's going?

I know there are more than a few BS'ers on here from SE Michigan, and probably a few more from the midwest. Anybody already planning on Autorama this year? I'm off the whole weekend, so I'll probably be there Friday and Saturday. Would love to meet some posters from the area.
    Motor City Muscle

I will be there either sat or sun
    Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

I will be there Sat! look forward to it again great show.

Comment

Yes, 7-8 members of our Car Club are driving out from Boston thursday for the whole weekend. We went out last year and had a great time at a great show. We are staying at the Marriot GM Rennisance building. Look for us throughout the weekend, we wont betoo hard to miss with our "Lug Nuts Car Club Massachusetts" shirts on....

Comment

I will be there at least Friday and Saturday. I will wear my Bangshift t-shirt to make it easier to spot me. I will be in touch in the coming weeks.
          Motor City Muscle

Comment

I hope to be there - probably on Saturday - I will wear a BS shirt as well.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Probably the one thing I miss about Michigan winters. But not worth facing the cold to go there. You guys have a great time and know I'll be there in spirit.

Who is going to be the official BS photog/reporter?

Dan
              Last edited by DanStokes; January 31, 2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

I usually take about 400 pictures at the show, and post them to my blog. The posted some on the home page here last year too, so I got it covered.
                Motor City Muscle

Comment

Working...
                X