What did you do in the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by groucho View Post
    I rode my Beach Cruiser around the SoCal beaches both days. Santa Monica, Venice, Dockweiler, Manhatten, and Hermosa.
    Is your Beach Cruiser a 3 wheeler? I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!
    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

friday night changed plugs in the oldsmobile, got up saturday morning and put a few miles on the car to warm it up before going to emissions to get its yearly inspection, car passed with flying colors, blew way below the requirements, went home to remove the pulley from the a/c compressor on my truck, pulley snapped off the end of the shaft, researched the intranets and found a bypass pulley set up, went to parts store to get that, got the part, came home put it on, put on new belt, tensioner breaks, back to parts store to replace that, come home get that fixed, take truck for test drive, runs great, cool, shuffle cars and park the olds to remove serpentine belt, you have to disassemble part of the motor mount to take the belt off, i fergot to get belt, back to parts store. back home - screw it i will do it tomorrow then i went and took a couple pictures saturday night at the local cruise spot

sunday - i go out swap the belt, get the car back together, take for a drive, runs great, awsum now to work in the garage to clean that mess

monday - take the olds into houston for 2nd job interview then to do a pre-employment physical for a new job, had to go back to primary care doc for paperwork to clear me on some meds im taking - car looses power, coast to a stop, wont refire, lots of smoke coming out from under hood, oil level good, radiator empty, no warning lights, nothin, $46 dollar tow bill to get it home and my friend scott tells me what to check on it and cross my fingers its not terminal

from the past week and a half working on both vehicles
      Last edited by BOOOGHAR; February 4, 2013, 02:16 PM.
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I did nothing....again.

I need to find a second job or something. I am sick of just sitting around on Saturdays and Sundays. I have no free money to do anything to either car so....I go to the gym, clean up around the house and sit on my ass....

I did make stuffed cabbage...golumpki or holubki...depending on where youre from....
        Last edited by JOES66FURY; February 4, 2013, 02:52 PM.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
          Is your Beach Cruiser a 3 wheeler? I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!
          Training wheels. haha
          Attached Files
          STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
          X