My dad's clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad's clips

My dad is retired form GM.almost 30 years now. He had 33 years with Chevorlet Motor Division. He worked mostly the East coast and our family moved a lot in the late 50's early 60 & 70's.
    Here are some things he kept from those years gone by which I think are dang cool!

Retirement is better than I thought!

Those are some really cool items. They sould be in a display case hanging on the wall.
    Long Haul Gang 2011,12,13,14,15,16,17,19
    The older I get The Faster I was!

Comment

History in advertising for Chevy
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Display

At some point I hope to have them displayed. My dad is not willing to hand them over yet but he said I had first choice on them. I'm the youngest of 7 kids but the only one who is any kind of a car buff in the family. I guess I want have any trouble getting them I hope.
        The young man standing beside his brand new 57 wagon is my dad the day he left Yazoo Miss. for Detroit Mich to start his new career at GM.
        The young girl sitting on the 64 SS Impala is my sister-in-law around 1970-72 in Charlotte NC.
        The camaro was my mom's car until my brother bought it in 1970. He sold it to somebody in Newton Conover after a few years. The pictures are in Clearmont NC.

Retirement is better than I thought!

Comment

I dig dad's shoes!!
          Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

Is this a new title for an older thread? Old man's junk or something? I was afraid to open THAT one in fear of looking down the barrel of some old man's "junk"
            Last edited by groucho; February 5, 2013, 11:45 AM.
            STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
            X