Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What advice would you give Summit Racing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are spoiled by the quick, affordable shipping!

Takes weeks for us, and cost a bundle.
    But Summit did update their checkout to be like Jegs, it will calculate shipping, taxes, duty and brokerage for us poor bastards up North, BEFORE we commit to buy. And the shipping seems to be under two weeks these days.
    1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
    1997 Mustang GT
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddyzee View Post
      You guys are spoiled by the quick, affordable shipping!

Takes weeks for us, and cost a bundle.
      But Summit did update their checkout to be like Jegs, it will calculate shipping, taxes, duty and brokerage for us poor bastards up North, BEFORE we commit to buy. And the shipping seems to be under two weeks these days.
      You could apply for statehood
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
        ...$10.95 shipping for a $2.00 part irks me...
        To avoid that scenario I wait until such time as I have a bunch of things that can be ordered and shipped together.
        Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

I agree with the shipping on a part that is farily inexpensive. Like others have stated, I usually wait until I need a few items. Being that I live in Alabama, their 2-Day standard shipping usually get's to me next day.

Other than that, I Love Summit!!! Their return policy is one of the best I've seen!! I've been a loyal customer since 1994.
          sigpic

"People Sleep Peacefully in their beds at Night Because Rough Men Stand Ready to do violence on their Behalf."
          - George Orwell

Comment

The worst thing about Rock auto is the shipping from different warehouses that you don't find out about until you're checking out - you can and I have -back out at that point.
            Also - Rock auto won't take things back after 30 days without a restocking fee, plus you have to pay return shipping - major BS - I only buy from them when there's no other choice...

Summit in general rocks - the website can be clunky - its best to call them, I've had good luck and saved money when I called.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
            X