Hey Bruab!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Bruab!

Batten down the hatches, your in for some nasty weather!!

Latest i heard was two feet of snow by saturday!
    58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

I was just looking at the weather. Spiff, you and me may only get a few inches. Got my new snow blower already to go along with a generator. I'm suppose to leave for PA Friday night but I may get delayed until Saturday morning.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	STORM13.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	866971
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

mention of breaking snow records where I am...

have to wait and see.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Today only got up to 70 or so. Tomorrow is going to be maybe 60 - up and down like that for the rest of the week. Sorry - had to rub it in.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            Today only got up to 70 or so. Tomorrow is going to be maybe 60 - up and down like that for the rest of the week. Sorry - had to rub it in.

Dan
            the snow in a blizzard rubs my car for free.
            I live for this stuff.

I see brians area is in a blizzard watch for 12 to 24inches.

with a 20 to 1 ratio where I am, hard telling what pile we get.

the last blizzard was 2008, i recorded myself doing donuts. dec 21 2008.

16F howling winds and about 12 inches of snow. it is actually quite fun. short lived monster coming through...
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 6, 2013, 06:30 PM.
            Previously boxer3main

Comment

Yeah, looking like the first good one we have had in a couple years! I am excited for the kids because Jack has never seen more than a few inches on the ground since he has been old enough to remember. He's going to freak when I plant his little ass into a snow bank! If we get a couple feet, it'll make for good photos. Hell, if I can get Buford free, Nutting and I will go and blow some donuts!
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

whats the wind going to be like ? you gunna get any kind of crazy snow drifts ? btw i'll be at the dirt track with my buddy testing out his new car, i'll take my camera LOL
                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                  Yeah, looking like the first good one we have had in a couple years! I am excited for the kids because Jack has never seen more than a few inches on the ground since he has been old enough to remember. He's going to freak when I plant his little ass into a snow bank! If we get a couple feet, it'll make for good photos. Hell, if I can get Buford free, Nutting and I will go and blow some donuts!
                  Score COOL POINTS, use Brutus!
                  To make donuts..
                  Last edited by Deaf Bob; February 6, 2013, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Damn I hope it dosent start until later,I dont want to lose a day of work, I hate this sh&^! I think You guys are going to get hit way worse than us Brian, good luck.

Comment

the first big snow for your kid..
                      that is remembered forever.

I was 5 in the blizzard of 78, living in spencer mass.
                      I jumped off the porch and was up to my neck...my brother followed suit and all I could see was the top of his hat.

I did not see that amount of snow until 1987 in maine (the field ate the jeep - right up sideways)
                      that year was so starnge, the jeep could ride on top of several feet. big flood ensued.

I am up late..they have 18 to 24 for bangor just posted.
                      I guess at this stuff constantly.

I spotted the chimney smokes going west last night..while the arctic was moving in from the east. That means ocean is coming...
                      getting easy, predicting this weather stuff.
                      Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 6, 2013, 11:20 PM.
                      Previously boxer3main

Comment

winter is done for us.... time to plant trees and get ready for slightly warmer rain (then comes summer with slightly warmer than that rain)

it was 60 today
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
                          winter is done for us.... time to plant trees and get ready for slightly warmer rain (then comes summer with slightly warmer than that rain)

it was 60 today
                          Yep.. Spent an hour on a stool, wishing for a beer with the shotgun waiting for a mole to show some life! Getting too clse to my well.. Gonna make muddy showers if I don't get it soon!

Comment

This blizzard could be worse. It could be coming HERE!!!! But it's not.

All you snow/cold weather guys - enjoy.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                              whats the wind going to be like ? you gunna get any kind of crazy snow drifts ? btw i'll be at the dirt track with my buddy testing out his new car, i'll take my camera LOL
                              Last I heard, hurricane force winds and 3 feet of snow were predicted up that way.
                              Last edited by tedly; February 8, 2013, 08:10 AM.
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X