Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should i buy brand new or used car tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check date codes, they are usually in an oval shaped spot on the tire, in the format of weekyear
    so 2309
    would be the 23rd week of 2009.

if there's no date code - they're too old to drive on.
    If there more than 5 years old - I wouldn't bother.
    Typical $10 - $15 per tire to get the mounted and balanced... it adds up quickly, and no tire store is going to warranty and tire work on used tires you carry in.

as in all things - it depends on the situation.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Maybe your local new car dealer can point you to who ends up with their factory take-offs. I think it's when a dealer offers some custom wheel/tire package and the new take-offs get sold really cheap
      Last edited by groucho; February 7, 2013, 02:15 PM.
      STUGOTS

Comment

used is terrible unless exceeding weight and speed ratings so beyond the little nissan used still seems nice.

the nissan maxima is a tire muncher, go new.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

normally, I'd leave it alone, but since the Kimsjoooouice made an earlier comment about my first car being an 1981 Firebird, and this being a 1981 Maxi-pad, I'll just go ahead and rip on it.

Lamb heard smelly for used tire, friends suggest fork butthole cranky windup flumox. I coupon bake charter trip three hour tour found used condoms now facing paternity used tire maximum wear dysfunction. Where can I find low cost mesmo beam ferocite moximum non-caticulary Maximumpade headlight fluide for second memory cost analysis?

9 level smorky - eat me bot.

For a bot, I would recommend spam-browned covered steel bands extending relevant post maneuver crank distress flat square used or new, pleas choose ad prefer non secular garkelfunken cough drop elliptical carcass. Really, they are chaeper.

And a solar panel.
          Last edited by Beagle; February 7, 2013, 06:52 PM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
          X