Racquetball racquets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racquetball racquets

I think I'm ready to move up to something better.... granted, I've gotten a great deal joy laying the smack down on my opponents with my Head Fury XL... the one I bought from Goodwill for $2.00... but I think I'm ready to move up...

anyone have any suggestions, thoughts, inside track on better opponents?
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

hmm, I have never played...cant help. It never appealed to me, I did enjoy handball when i was younger, but man...after playing it now I wouldnt be able to walk for a month...
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
      hmm, I have never played...cant help. It never appealed to me, I did enjoy handball when i was younger, but man...after playing it now I wouldnt be able to walk for a month...
      when you get good at racquetball, you stay in the middle and make everyone else run
      I have crappy knees - and I can walk after, which is more than I can say after a day of auto part swapmeeting

Comment

i purchased some tennis racqets for me and the wife a few years back so we could go do something in the evenings that did not revolve around food or blowing money. We went out once, and the next morning out shins, ankles, feet and shoulders hurt like hell. The sad part is both her and I are gym rats, we work out all the time so we were not out of shape my any stretch of the imagination...that game really whooped out asses.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
          i purchased some tennis racqets for me and the wife a few years back so we could go do something in the evenings that did not revolve around food or blowing money. We went out once, and the next morning out shins, ankles, feet and shoulders hurt like hell. The sad part is both her and I are gym rats, we work out all the time so we were not out of shape my any stretch of the imagination...that game really whooped out asses.
          less distance to cover in a racquetball court.... look at the normal participants - old guys with sweat bands... how hard could it be if they're there?

Comment

Working...
          X