Please welcome Hedman to BangShift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please welcome Hedman to BangShift!

Hey, I am back again with another cool announcement for you all that Hedman Hedders and the Hedman performance group have joined up with BangShift. Hedman has been one of the longest standing header companies in the high performance industry and they have a vast product line. Along with Hedman comes Trans Dapt and Hamburgers. Trans Dapt is the brand to choose for stuff like motor mounts, engine swap kits, engine dress up products, pulleys and a ton more. Hamburger's has you covered in oil pans, oil filtration, and other products to keep your mill happily filled with dyno juice!

Please welcome them to BS with the same zeal you have welcomed our other new sponsors and when shopping, please keep them on your list for consideration!! Great products and a great reputation.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Welcome ! Good going Brian!
    Last edited by antmnte; February 11, 2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I got em on my plymouth, fit perfectly with no mods needed and they never leak...good stuff!
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Are Hedman's HUSLER series still made in the good ol' USA?
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Welcome Hedman! You guys make a Mercedes Diesel to GM transmission adaptor?

Dan

Comment

My 68 Cougar 302 likes its Hedman headers a lot!
            www.FBthrottlebodies.com
            Bruce K Bridges

Comment

well i can tell you that i bought a set of uncoated hedders and they lasted about 3 yrs before they rusted through. I stepped up and bought a set of Hedman Hedders that had the ceramic coat. They lasted for 12 yrs and were replaced a year ago now. They were spec'd for a 1976 Cutlass (i think) but they fit my 76 pontiac ventura with a 455 olds engine almost perfectly. I now am running Hedman Elite Series Hedders with the ceramic coat and Copper Gaskets.

This latest set was also spec'd for a similar Cutlass and they fit so well I can't believe it. I had to put a small dimple near the steering column. and they tuck up PERFECTLY against the floor pan.
              I am looking forward to over a decade of hi-po street driving with these Hedders...! Both sets were driven every year in the salt and slush... the ceramic coat is awsome! Thanks Hedman!
              Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I always liked my old Hedman's. They fit great and didn't hang down low to drag on everything.

They used to be headquartered down the street from me on Jefferson Blvd. But, they moved way the hell out in Corona.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Hedman! I'm on my second set on the Chevelle.

Comment

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

have hedman headers and a hamburger pan on my ford

Comment

Good stuff
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
                        X