Been gone for a while - what I've been up to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been gone for a while - what I've been up to

Been a while since I've posted anything useful...it's been an interesting 6 months. Did a lot of work with aviation photography, switched jobs at work and most recently I just got out of rehab for alcohol addiction. 34 days without a drink now. Anyway, here are a few masterpieces that I want to share.

Also, I've put my 1970 Camaro RS project up for sale. Moving onto a new project that will involve a 1967 Lincoln Continental, a LS motor and a large turbo. Many interesting problems that need to be solved making that swap work! Stay tuned...sourcing the car as we speak.
    1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
    1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Nate, great to hear from you. Congrats on your sobriety and the new gig at work.

Your aviation photos are bad ass!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I like the aviation photos..

congrats on a rehab. I stopped in 1996.
      self medication just needs some wisdom...better medicine, or however you apporach it. rehab is good.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Thanks, here are some more.

Working on some really cool things involving vintage race cars...I will be keeping in touch with you in the future.

Comment

Cool pics. Tillamook Air Museum is one of he places I wanna visit..
          The blimp hanger used to house a sawmill in one end,, Dad drove in one door and out he other after getting loaded.. Lots of rain there, thus it was nice..
          Good luck with your recovery..

Comment

Lovely pics of the old birds. I wish you all the best with your rediscovered sobriety -- it's a path that takes enormous courage and commitment. Best wishes!
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

Best of luck Nate. We're all pulling for you.

Dan

Comment

Thanks everyone. Longest I've been without a drink in more than 5 years. Feels good. I lost 15 more pounds while I was away for a month! Under 320lbs now. For those of you that remember, I weighed 430+ less than 2 years ago.

Comment

Congratulations on the sober kick. I stopped in October when I developed pancreatitis...nothing like a health scare to make you stop something...
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
                  X