Cool 4-door Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr4Speed View Post
    Surprised that no one has mentioned this yet, but the coolest four doors have tailgates.

I thought that was obvious, no?

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Here's an example of one of my favorite 4 doors:
      4 doors + long roof

Comment

I used to think my first car was the coolest thing in the world, with the best lines and so on...

But then I saw what a 2 door version of the same car looked like, and my old 4 door became ugly... (disregard the wheels)

Like MOST 4 door cars of old, the 4 door versions just didn't have the lines of a 2 door. Although this car is huge, I love the way it looks...with 2 doors :-/

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
          I thought that was obvious, no?

I'd change the title of this song to "I LOVE THIS CAR"
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

How about a '52 DeSoto. Hemi power too...

1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
            1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
              Here's an example of one of my favorite 4 doors:
              4 doors + long roof
              Changed my mind! This is the best pic on Bang Shift EVER!!

Comment

Love those Olds ! There is one near here in great shape . (2 door too) .

Comment

I like the older ones than this, but i'll have my Shaguar in British Racing Green please.

No?

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Comment

I actually think the wagon is a good buy.

Comment

I agree - the wagon 57 from the first page - good buy - and Lord knows you can buy ANYTHING for that car reproduction, and it will hold its value because it's a 57.
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                          I agree - the wagon 57 from the first page - good buy - and Lord knows you can buy ANYTHING for that car reproduction, and it will hold its value because it's a 57.
                          I do too, but it's about $1,000 over my budget for just the car. It would leave me with no money to put into it until next year. I'm picking this thing up on the 2nd if the deal works out today...I know, not a 4-door...but close enough!

1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                          1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

My mind has been spinning with the potential of a four door car since this was posted....I found this today...the price aint bad IMO and it just oozes with potential...which way would you go with it? I am thinking chrome reverse wheels, white walls, lowered, some custom pin striping, lake pipes...clean up the engine with some finned valve covers and a Caddy air cleaner....

Last edited by JOES66FURY; February 28, 2013, 01:55 PM.
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Probably wouldn't do lakes pipes myself but the rest sounds cool.

Comment

damnit here is another one

dont know that I would do much to this other than drop it down an inch or two....

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                                X