This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First new C7 corvette crashed in Arizona

Autoblog is reporting one of the new Corvette C7 test vehicles out in Arizona has crashed after hitting a guardrail on the left side and then going off the right side of the road into some rocks.

Its reported only that this occurred on some mountain roads and their guess is that the top GM brass might not be too happy about now.

Sorry no pics, I'm on a lousy laptop.
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Sean put this up earlier.....

http://www.bangshift.com/forum/showt...-C7-Wrecked-!-!

with a picture......
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Arizona, huh? I've got three locations in mind...all are good test tracks...er, scenic highways...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Cars that are driven can be crashed, regardless of how new or expensive they are.

Comment

No surprise, people out here cant drive to save their lives....
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
            Cars that are driven can be crashed, regardless of how new or expensive they are.
            at least they aren't blaming the pelicans
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

In other news, Whitney Houston has been sober for a year , already have one thread about the crashed Camavette
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X