I guess I did some good again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess I did some good again

Automotive Photo Journalist Roger N Richards asked me to pick out a couple pics that I really liked from 2012 for a gallery he was putting together, what I didnt know was that he also asked some of the biggest names in the business to do the same, im extremely humbled to have my pics in a gallery with people I idolize, thank you Roger.

for those of you that dont know of Roger, he covers 40+ events a year NHRA, ADRL, im guessing XDRL this year and numerous other racing events and hes traveled overseas as a guest to photograph racing events. His work can be seen on Competition Plus

heres a link to the gallery of pics

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Congrats... Seems your mechanicing days are gonna be numbered?

Comment

Good stuff Charles
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Congrats there buddy -
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

all it takes is that one photo or series of photos to bust that door down, maybe this year will be my year, I known Ive said this numerous times before, but if it wasnt for brian and chad, photos like that never would of happened
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Good stuff Charles, congrats.
            "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Good work, Charles. Hope it builds from here.

Dan

Comment

Bitchin'! congrats!
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Nice job Charles - I clicked on them to bump your count.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                  X