X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chevy SS

Looks good !

Im kinda biased though
    Last edited by antmnte; February 16, 2013, 06:57 AM.

Stance looks good.............needs a hood scoop
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

All pics seem to look good. The holden looks awesome and very similar. Cant wait to see it in the dealership.

Comment

Looks good. Looks to run good too. Pricing past G8 territorry and 5000 units/year? Way to go, Chevy...another beast I have no interest in since you forced my hand.
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

im happy with my new ford fusion with the pre ecoboost 6, main reason we got it was for the resale for when we trade it in down the road for one of the SS's
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

another GM fail, looks like a Corolla.

Comment

Hmmmm...V8 powered corolla... just doesn't make it without the Bowtie...
              Patrick & Tammy
              - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Yeah, I guess they figure we're just all dieing to have one and we don't know what a slightly used G8 is and that they have us over a barrel with their price fixing. I think Brian has the right idea. $1000-2000 for a old caprice and put the money in the engine,trans,gears and suspension.
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

yeah... built not bought makes it for us too...
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

I see the cop spec Caprices at the airport everyday. They have about a dozen. They are small compared to the Charger. I am betting they are pretty fast.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna go test drive one when it gets out to the Local Stealership in town.
                      "I live for myself and I answer to nobody."

-Steve McQueen

Comment

It's the company’s first V-8, rear-wheel drive performance sedan since 1996. Company officials said the sedan's V-8 engine, the same engine used in the Corvette, is expected to deliver 415 horsepower and 415 pound-feet of torque, and will accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in about five seconds.
                        Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 16, 2013, 06:34 PM.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Anybody got a G8? I've given some thought to the GXP, 415 HP RWD V8 sedan. From Australia. Who also gets a cool Ranger baby diesel. This continent's corporate boardrooms have become filled with pussies.
                          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

There's been no reason for them to bring the small diesels here but now there is with the CAFE standards. It is a big game. If we had small trucks that got 25+mpg 10 years ago guess what the CAFE standard would be now? It would be insane. I'd also ague that it makes a hell of a lot more sense to import a ready-made car from Australia (a la the G8) than try to scratch design something for about a billion dollars. Not that they're covering themselves in glory, but today's boardrooms are a shitload smarter than those that cranked out the effluence that were most of the offerings from 1975-the late 1980s and into the 1990s.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hopefully they sell decently well so I can pick up a used one down the road. V8, 6 speed, rwd sedan with room for the whole family (and me at 6'4")? Sign me up.
                              1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Working...
                              X