No announcement yet.

Disgusting Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who..what.. The heck is Honey Boo Boo?..
    I do not know! And am tired of reading by braille...

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      Who..what.. The heck is Honey Boo Boo?..
      I do not know! And am tired of reading by braille...
      You're not watching the right channel DB. If you don't know Honey Boo Boo, you ain't living.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I've only seen the ads which totally disqualified the show from our viewing - the ads are public service announcements. "Danger. This show will hit the airwaves at 13:00 on Tuesday" (or whenever). It features a chubby redneck little girl of maybe 6 or 7 who enters those kid beauty pagents (that's Honey Boo Boo) and her tubby mom, name unknown to me. The entire family goes to the dentist as a group so he can treat their 7 teeth all at once.

Dan
        Last edited by DanStokes; February 16, 2013, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
          I feel for ya brother. The 78 degree temps today nearly ruined my 6 hour Beach bicycle ride today. Solvang tomorrow for another bike ride. Projected 67 degree temp has me wondering if I should dare wear shorts/flip flops again.
          Groucho, you'll have to chance it and pay the concequences if you make the wrong decision. I'm sure CA has a law about this and the penalty will be something involving incarceration. If you drop the soap, leave it.......

Dan

Comment

(GROAN) guess I'm too tired and thick to get it...

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
              (GROAN) guess I'm too tired and thick to get it...
              You're missing a WHOLE lot, DB. It's so ridiculous, it's hilarious. I guess the more dumber of us in the audience are so easily entertained. It's a trip to somewhere we're glad we've never been. It's a hoot. It's so far beyond stupid, you can't even draw a picture of it.

And Dan's reference to Honey Boo Boo's mom.....yeah she could stand to lose some weight, and so could Boo Boo herself...

Reality TV is a terrible thing. It's a virus, a plague. An infection. There's no cure.

Comment

I pretty much doubt you guys are dumber...
                I'm fighting cramps that hit when I fall asleep.. Painful! Legs, rib cage or back.. Arms can usually be moved so they don't hit..
                Plus I'm tired. Wore out.. Drained.. Wanna sleep but too scared to.. Just had supper.. Yep at 11 pm!
                Just hope after I awake in the morning, I don't find my feet in my mouth!

Comment

Good morning DB. Where are your feet?

Hey y'all watch this, the best one minute (ten minutes compressed) of baseball ever.

Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                    Good morning DB. Where are your feet?

Hey y'all watch this, the best one minute (ten minutes compressed) of baseball ever.

http://www.wunderground.com/news/sno...-game-20130216
                    So far on the floor... Thankfully... Sure can use a nap.. I just got up!

Comment

Working...
                    X