• cars have mood swings

a bit nerdy, watching this video.

Click image for larger version

Name:	conesens1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	879693

I then thought of my cars.
    brown color has been the craziest rock that ran the longest..and died the soonest, it has done it all.
    I see brown is just beyond red, and can be as tight as black..depends on the sun, the earth, the temperature.This means..brown is the crazy if iridescent with red.

black is the tightest. when all else fails...
    paint it black.

I did not know to paint my old monojet black. A carb normally content on other engines. In my own setup, it is exactly in the middle of perfectly reciprocating symmetry, lit by an accel ignition...something was bound to be weird. By my own choice, I knew to go flat black...get it into its own world.

a color not in their frequency is silver. Those cars of mine ran the longest..but killed suspension parts the soonest. Never figured that one out yet.

black has been my most content.

how did I know to just paint it black?

I'd guess if a frequency is large enough to feel...it makes a decision. According to the chart..black is the smallest, which means dense. that means the toughest wall of defense on the metal.

Dodge and the crazy purple way back when..it was tougher than most might think.
    Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 19, 2013, 11:52 AM.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

My Dakota R/T seems to be strangely drawn to things like the Mystery trees and The Spot, etc. We ordered a blue one, and got the Purple instead. Coincidence? I think not.
    Attached Files
    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
    Bruce K Bridges

Comment

I guess there is a drawback to black.

I painted a hood flat black, it is over a boxer engine ..
      even the idle is different.

it had a 1 year paint code, blood red, to red, pinks, little flakes flickering in the sun...to plain old poop brown mysteriously for six months of the year. All in the same paint. It is probaly part of the sabotage theory that subarus shipped only to kill people.

crazy car...its the paint.
      Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 19, 2013, 02:02 PM.
      Previously boxer3main

Comment

So that's why the Holley Ultra HP carbs are black.
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

The shoebox is black.......it's drawn to gas stations.
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
            So that's why the Holley Ultra HP carbs are black.
            that is where I got the carb painting ideas from..the first of those fancy anodized colors.

big engines, or the v engines, inlines with intakes off to the side..they are quite content bare.

the boxer is about as bizarre as I won't encounter again.

the 3 main version, it is perfect.
            if subaru had one excuse for being a lopsided weirdo with 5 mains, the top interaction was it....only again they were afraid of perfection.

anyway, seems a schedule of weirdness is climbing through my locale..february madness, march.. I could taste an incinerator during the wind storm, my neighbors car alarm is randomly going off in intervals for no reason as we speak.

paint can only help.

charged up particles.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; February 19, 2013, 10:20 PM.
            Previously boxer3main

Comment

Working...
            X