Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help the EMC Hot Heads Team find Dave Myers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help the EMC Hot Heads Team find Dave Myers!

Got the Spring 2013 Issue of Engine Masters magazine and happened to catch a "Reader's Letter" in there written by a gentleman by the name of Dave Myers regarding our team. I would like to contact this person if anybody has any leads (maybe Steve Dulcich?). He is a fan of our team and I would like to give him a token of our appreciation for his letter.

Just thought it was pretty cool!

Nick Smithberg
    402-616-7643
    [email protected]

Nick Smithberg
    www.smithbergracing.com

Nick - can you contact the writers of the magazine - surely they know how to get in touch with him?
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I tried emailing the magazine a few times and it got kicked back right away. I have a PM to Dulcich so hopefully he can look into it for me.
      Nick Smithberg
      www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Nice thought, Nick.
        I'm still learning

Comment

I have nothing to add other than that it is cool you want to Thank him.
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Dulcich's email address is right there in the picture: [email protected]

Dave Myers deserves a Hot Heads T-shirt!! it's neat that people have been following our efforts.
            Last edited by dieselgeek; February 20, 2013, 04:34 PM.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Scott I sent a email to that exact address and it failed 3 times for some reason.
              Nick Smithberg
              www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by BOSSMAN View Post
                Scott I sent a email to that exact address and it failed 3 times for some reason.
                Sometimes if I haven't logged on for a while (happens a lot) the company shuts down my Email with the message "Your account has exceeded the maximum size limit," and I have to get in touch with operations and get it reinstated. Admittedly, this happens all the time; the operations guys must despise me. The volume of Emails is really hard to believe and being a quarterly mag I have let it crash repeatedly by not logging in every day to delete emails. This is compounded by being off location (I have not been in the office much in the last two years), and it is awkward and slow to log in off-site. I'm sure the system has kicked me off by now, since once again it's been a while since I logged on. I resolve that I should get better and more diligent about this... Alas, my execution often falls short.

Nick, I don't know if there is any way to get further info, because I delete the email when I select it for publication, to ensure I don't come back to it months later and mistakenly run it twice.
                -dulcich

Comment

Thanks for the reply Steve. I figured it was worth a shot to ask, just thought it would be cool to do something for the guy. No worries and hope all is well.
                  Nick Smithberg
                  www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

http://www.themusclecarplace.com/tmc...d-myers-dds-ms ?

Dulcich, can't believe you ratted yourself out. Your title blurb on that page says you'll read every email, although it doesn't say when you'll read it. Haha. I only get about 250 emails a day and mine's over 33,000 unread messages currently and they don't cut me off... tell them to stop screwing you over and increase your storage. Disks are cheap!
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Hmmm wonder if that is the guy, seems fitting! Email has been sent we will see if it is him! Thanks Beagle.
                      Nick Smithberg
                      www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

The owner of Yank converters is also named Dave Myers I believe.
                        Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                        1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                        1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                        1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                        1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                        1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                          Another email sent, thanks BBR.
                          Nick Smithberg
                          www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                            I would think that there are probably at least a 1,000 Dave Myers in the U.S.. Hell just between Ohio and Florida your looking at about 200......

But hey good luck at finding a needle in a hay stack......
                            Last edited by TC; February 21, 2013, 07:32 AM.

Comment

I agree TC, like finding a needle in a haystack. Doesn't hurt to try.
                              Nick Smithberg
                              www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X