Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF

If .....

Well, yesterday I got a great call from Jerry (realsteelfreak). He was going down the road to get a load and just called me out of the blue on the go. Said he was just thinking about things and folks and wanted to give me a call and touch base. Like, what's up, haven't talked in a while.

That's cool, I mean that's just cool. I think that's what life should be about, staying in touch and let folks know what's really important. I'll bet we're all behind on that. I know I sure am. Jerry beat me to the punch.

Thanks Jerry. Like, if you knew you were going to die tomorrow, who would you call today, and why are you waiting?

Cool stuff. I love that. And I'm behind on it. Way behind.
    Last edited by pdub; February 20, 2013, 05:58 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Probably the pizza place. I like pizza.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      Brian, you're just too young to get it.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

After my NDE (near death experience) I try never to miss a chance to hook up. Of course, time DOES get away from you sometimes.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post

I agree, If I was gonna die tomorrow I wouldnt call anyone. Why make anyone sad, they dont need to know. I would eat some pizza, do some burnouts, hug my kids and call it a day.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
          X