there's a damn wolf loose in my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• there's a damn wolf loose in my house

Daughter showed up with this thing, he's supposed to be full blood. His face sure looks like it. She's got some pupppies of his with a lady German Shephard, I'm tempted. It's mean to keep them in the city. Maybe when I get to location X full time. Anyway, there's a damn wolf loose in my house. Anybody need to get rid of a cat?

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

My brother had a wolf/Shepard mix that looked just like that
    Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Oh my gosh a dog. Any dog. Move away. Move far away.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Nice looking pooch.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

he's a bloody couch hog.

Comment

My bro has a wolf hybrid .... my advice, keep it in an enclose run .... completely enclosed.

Good lookin' doggy!
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Great dog! Keeps the neighbors away!

Comment

Thats no Beagle
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  he's a bloody couch hog.

yeah thats what I would be afraid of. As well as myself.
                  Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Do his upper canine teeth curve rearward instead of coming straight down? That's supposed to be a sign of more wolf, less dog.

They are very powerful dogs, like any - they are a result of genes, and environment.

I don't envy your vacuum cleaner.

Yes - tall fenced run with a roof. A friend had a near pure malamute - it would jump 8ft fences for fun.
                    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

all i can say is DAMN!!
                      Patrick & Tammy
                      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

A dog I'd love to own.
                        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                          Do his upper canine teeth curve rearward instead of coming straight down? That's supposed to be a sign of more wolf, less dog.

They are very powerful dogs, like any - they are a result of genes, and environment.

I don't envy your vacuum cleaner.

Yes - tall fenced run with a roof. A friend had a near pure malamute - it would jump 8ft fences for fun.
                          you think I'm gonna put my hand in that f*ing food hole so I can look at his teeth? I watched him eat 3 pounds of steak and six cups of dog food, I ain't reachin in there! She had this picture of him.. they looked curved back when she held his cheek up. I'm pretty sure he's mostly wolf.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-20-21-12-55-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	867427

We put him on a cable around a 25 year old oak tree. I don't think he's strong enough to pull it down. My fence is only 6 feet, his paws would go over the top of it easily. I think he could trip and fall over the fence.

I've given him a new Che Beagle delta tao chi name. It's F*er. He answers to it. haha. The vacuum cleaner has gone on strike. He's a real sweetie. I'm afraid to keep him in the city though, he's a big tit and howls at the moon if you put him outside. Good grief. She's ruined him. lol.

Comment

Its big enough to be part wolf, but technically all dogs are part wolf. Hard to imagine a tiny rat dog being related, but they arent that far removed from Canis Lupus. They think they are lapdogs even when they are 90lbs+. Enjoy.

We have had a Siberian Husky for a few years now, and she blows her coat two or three times a year. We got a Dyson vacuum for pets, and it works pretty good. That dog could escape from a concrete room underground, so when we let her out in the yard she has a 25' cable attached to her collar, with a big plastic ball hoked to the other end. It gets stuck in trees that way.

Comment

Looks like a keeper!
                              Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X