Another Nelson Supercar ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
    1400 hp on race gas. 1000 hp on 91 cali gas.
    For Speedy, at least Mr. Fowler's Mustang makes that 1,000 number with out the turbos
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

makes me think of Rad Rods “ CHICAYNE”... i really appreciated that build... but the sleeper aspect of this chevelle is cool... my 1st car was a 65 malibu and i still miss her...
      Patrick & Tammy
      - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
        For Speedy, at least Mr. Fowler's Mustang makes that 1,000 number with out the turbos
        :thumbsup:
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
          there's not really any place to use that much potential power, even if you could hook it up.

HUH?
          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Is there really anything as too much power?!?!
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

if I could afford it, I would do it. but I would wrap it all up in a 77 caprice 2 dr.
              Charles

Comment

Clean, smooth, high quality build, no indication of what a monster it is even when it's just putting around town, more power than any sane person would want or need, I like it! I'd like it better if it had a cage to keep the people in it from being wadded up like a piece of paper if it gets away from you, but that would take away from the whole vibe of the car.

And am I seriously hearing people say it has too much power?!
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                  Sunflower Yellow, or whatever GM call it on a '65 Chevelle, is a classy color.
                  Pontiac called it Mayfair Maize, pretty sure Chevy called it Butternut Yellow.

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                  Is there really anything as too much power?!?!
                  I dont think so, just not enough tire, suspension, or chassis to handle it. Someday, there might be a twin turbo 400 in one of my A bodies, its something that has been kicking around. It would hook up just like this one, but most likely be blue.

Comment

Working...
                  X