Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recorded Daytona-watching now-shut up, don't spoil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
    I commented someplace that she needs to hit the street in a car with lots of torque and No taction control and learn how to launch,she spun the tires nearly to turn one everytime.
    Her problems with passing/being past was/is she has no friends,or doesn't know who her friends are.
    She hasn't got the "feel" for the "air" YET
    She needs more seat time,(who doesnt?)

I like the fact she was in the top 10 most of the race,did not "cause a scene",and at the end admitted some of the things she doesn't know.
    That race was to do nothing but stay up front,and in a way she did the same as everybody else for 180 laps.

I said before I do wish she would have tried some stuff in the early laps so she could learn the feel for the air,but nody else did either so.....
    Well, you take the "What you don't know" with you wherever you go, and when it's on TV, everybody sees it.

I can remember when Jeff Gordon won his first race or so, and he tried to do a burnout and literally couldn't. He didn't know how.

So Hendrick sent him to Burnout School, I reckon, and the next race he won, he did a good one.

I can't remember if that was before or after Hendrick bought Jeff the first wife Jeff had.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      I can't remember if that was before or after Hendrick bought Jeff the first wife Jeff had.

Hey Brooke was HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
        Hey Brooke was HOT!
        Heck yeah.

Sorry, I didn't mean to start that conversation but I did. I'll not pursue it. I won't. My bad entirely.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by 1970camaroRS View Post
          Did you notice how she was being passed by EVERYONE and left behind just before the last caution? How convenient for her...

Honestly, the only criticism I had for her was how poorly she left her pit stops. Just blew the tires away for way too long. It really hurt her a lot.
          Veterans never work with the rookies at the end of the race.

Yep, she sure liked doing them burnouts on pit road. My guess Tony is already working with her to teach her how to feather the clutch and gas so the car will move forward.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X