Grand Theft Toolbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Toolbox

For those of all of us that are friends with Matt, he's back in the Tropics. Back to the land of liquid water that flows downhill.

And in good shape and appearance, hasn't aged an hour after two years or so in the Frozen Wasteland.

Red and I went down there today to help him unload the truck and let me tellya. He's got a Craftsman ball bearing toolbox loaded, OVERLOADED with a hundreds-of-pieces tool set.

He got it all in Yankeeland for....it's disgusting. I'll not even say what he paid for it. He can tell y'all what he paid for it if he wants to, but it's a downright crime. Theft. Cop cars should have been chasing him down I-75.

Unbelievable. I said, "Where was I when that deal went down?" And one of Matt's relatives said, "Tennessee. Not close enough for sure."
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

glad to hear a little good luck fell his way...it's about time...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

Glad you got a deal, Matt. Do you have a gig in the Southland or are you looking?

Dan

Comment

are we talking orangeZ matt?
        Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

No gig yet Dan, going to head to Florida for a bit and thaw out some! Oh, $200 for the two box set with a 318 piece tool set, practicaly brand new.
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Welcome back Matt!!!!! Hope to see you soon. Call me when you get back from FLA. We can hook up for a couple beers.
            OH YEAH
            Long haul 07. 08. 10, 11, and 13. Looking forward to 2014

Comment

And if you get up toward Wilmington I'll take you out for the world's best burger.

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X