Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

55th Annual MARCH MEET !!!!.......1 week countdown.......yes IT IS TIME !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 55th Annual MARCH MEET !!!!.......1 week countdown.......yes IT IS TIME !!!!!!

The worlds largest nostalgia drag race...... 1 week from Today is when we load in....While all of you are snowed in we'll be thinking about you as we all party it up !!!!

And if you make it out there...look me up.....

I'll be driving this heap.....

And this is my rig....will have a Captain Morgan and 100 bill flag flying....be down across from the Swap Meet...almost to the end of the pits...

For more info www.famosoraceway.com
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Man, how many cars fit in that thing anyway

Comment

Originally posted by starterguy View Post
      Man, how many cars fit in that thing anyway
      ......a junior dragster and a golf cart....... :-)

Comment

For the first time in 7 years the March Meet doesnt fall on Oscar Weekend or some other event that has me working . I am going to try to make it out Saturday or Sunday.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
          For the first time in 7 years the March Meet doesnt fall on Oscar Weekend or some other event that has me working . I am going to try to make it out Saturday or Sunday.
          come Friday and enjoy our big BBQ.....and stay til Sunday. ...I've got cots .....sleeping bags.....and small mattresses. ...

Comment

Wife was watching the red carpet happenings Sunday night. I walked in and saw a bunch of limo's and said "Hey, I know that guy" and jokingly referred to you as probably driving one of the limo's. Of course I got the please retire to your man cave in the basement look, and I was happy to.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
              Wife was watching the red carpet happenings Sunday night. I walked in and saw a bunch of limo's and said "Hey, I know that guy" and jokingly referred to you as probably driving one of the limo's. Of course I got the please retire to your man cave in the basement look, and I was happy to.
              My clients asked how they will find me when it's over. (Kind of a silly question really with cell phones, window placards, etc.) I told them I would be the one driving the black car.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

See you at March Meet.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

See you at March Meet.
                  I think I've mellowed with age......YES...we'll go into Bakersfield again...NO it will not be to Teaser Pleasers.......

Comment

My clients asked how they will find me when it's over. (Kind of a silly question really with cell phones, window placards, etc.) I told them I would be the one driving the black car.
                    Remember the old Budweiser commercial like this ? We told a limo company to pick us up in Vegas with a placard that said Dr. Galacowicz - I think the driver was the only one who'd never seen the commercial, everyone a t the bag carousel was cracking up.

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by 70chevyC-10 View Post
                      Remember the old Budweiser commercial like this ? We told a limo company to pick us up in Vegas with a placard that said Dr. Galacowicz - I think the driver was the only one who'd never seen the commercial, everyone a t the bag carousel was cracking up.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/306491...yes_i_am_1995/
                      I heard that joke a lot back then.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Ron, I think it is a really nice heap!

Comment

Find Don Fournier and kick him in the shin for Fergen
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chad's Dad View Post
                            Ron, I think it is a really nice heap!
                            Thanks Walt.....you should see the pics I texted Chad of my driveway header repair....little mig welding....some soup cans....a belt sander and flat file....no more leaking headers....been on the car since 94...Fenderwell headers arent supposed to live that long.....

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                              Find Don Fournier and kick him in the shin for Fergen
                              ....HA!!!.....Fergen needs to come redeem himself.....

Comment

Working...
                              X