Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

55th Annual MARCH MEET !!!!.......1 week countdown.......yes IT IS TIME !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sucks you aren't going?
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
      That sucks you aren't going?
      Yeah it really does plus I wanted to hit the rest of the events that Californians take forgranted, NHRA Museum, Bob's, Donuts, Pomona & Long Beach Swap Meets and whatever else I could have found. I should have started on the car earlier but we didn't take it apart till Jan. 17th, I thought it was a blown head gasket so easy fix right, nope it ate a Piston and then I also decided to have all the sleeves replaced and things don't exactly move at the speed of light back here in the Midwest in the dead of Winter. It looks like a chance of moisture on Thursday & Friday for the March Meet but hopefully that won't materialize, have fun!
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

It's not the March Meet without the threat of rain.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Damn weather forecast is giving me an ulcer.....lol
          The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Like the hurricane force winds when I was there?
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
              Like the hurricane force winds when I was there?
              Randal.....I highly doubt we'll ever see those again. My 40' GN trailer moved 12" in that wind. Was the most insane wind I've ever been in. Weather should be fine by the time you get there.....remember the big bbq is Friday at 7pm.....

Comment

I should be there by lunch time Friday. I'm leaving Ely Thursday night and should at least make Tonopah.

Comment

I should be there by lunch time Friday. I'm leaving Ely Thursday night and should at least make Tonopah.
                  Sweet...I'm finishing up some work today...have a meeting tonight to sell some football uniforms then Tuesday around 5am.....I'm outta here......unless I get the urge and leave late tonight.....lol

A little BANGSHIFT love in this video at the 1:29 mark... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=micVEtyJQA4

Comment

Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                    Sweet...I'm finishing up some work today...have a meeting tonight to sell some football uniforms then Tuesday around 5am.....I'm outta here......unless I get the urge and leave late tonight.....lol

A little BANGSHIFT love in this video at the 1:29 mark... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=micVEtyJQA4
                    Shit, I gotta hang out with YOU. You might leave tonite? Awesome. Hoist one for me when you get there
                    STUGOTS

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                      Shit, I gotta hang out with YOU. You might leave tonite? Awesome. Hoist one for me when you get there
                      Groucho.....Ask around....you'll NEVER regret hanging around with me..you might not survive....you might get chased by track security in the middle of the night on a drunken golf cart run....you might get burned or blown up by illegal fireworks..you might get yelled at or verbally abused by a stripper having a bad night..or you might end up with a golf cart full of strippers drinking beer and cruising the pits(Right BIG DAD?)....but you'll never have regrets...If it hadn't been for this big meeting tonight I would have rolled out 5am MONDAY !!!! FTW...it's time to go Party....then race.....

Comment

BigDad has all the luck! Groucho, if you are there I HAVE to meet you.

Comment

BigDad has all the luck! Groucho, if you are there I HAVE to meet you.
                          BBig Dad just relished in the moment....that was all Chassisman delivering the goods.... *WINK*

Comment

I'm jealous, wish I could attend! Someday I will get to go.
                            Nick Smithberg
                            www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

I just asked her if slapping her a** was going to be a problem .

Nope, said that would be fine ..

I have more pics in my camera in the dually, just keep forgetting to get camera out

(we had to keep the hooters girls and the ladies above quiet , Fergies ol lady (now gone) would of had fit ..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                                I just asked her if slapping her a** was going to be a problem .

Nope, said that would be fine ..

I have more pics in my camera in the dually, just keep forgetting to get camera out

(we had to keep the hooters girls and the ladies above quiet , Fergies ol lady (now gone) would of had fit ..
                                My wife would have been slappin a** right with you .....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X