Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONATIONS Needed for SHRINERS HOSPITAL CAR SHOW

First -- A Special THANKS to BRIAN for allowing me to post this

Second -- ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED =)

What: Shriners Hospital BENEFIT CAR SHOW
    When: Sept 22, 2013
    Where: Moolah Shriners Center, 12545 Fee Fee Rd, St Louis 63146

HI ALL --- I'm putting together a benefit car show for Shriners Hospital for Children. I'm hope'n to have 100 - 300 cars =) This will be an annual event.

My fellow Gateway Buick Club of America (BCA) members and I are WORKING HARD to make this happen for the children of Shriners. We are trying to secure vendors, donations for raffle baskets and more. We will have our official Shriners Donation letter and flyer completed and available for distribution by March 17th.

Please keep in mind that ALL DONATIONS and Vendors Spots are TAX DEDUCTABLE ! !

Items We Need:
    -- Vendors (at least two food vendors and other car related vendors) $100 donation per spot
    -- Entertainment Acts -- Anything from bands to magic shows
    -- Stage and sound set-up / rental donation
    -- Porta John / Rental Donation
    -- Items for Goodie bags (Given out to all car entries) Coupons, Sample products.. etc.
    -- Items for raffle baskets -- doesnt have to be car related, New items
    -- Attendance prizes -- All cars will be given a ticket.. if their number is called, they can pick an item from the prize table. Looking for small tools, Microfiber towels, car cleaning supplies... small items.

The Gateway BCA Club is donating:
    -- Organization time / efforts
    -- Trophies, three for each class -- 12 classes
    -- Printing and distributing flyers
    -- Volunteer Judges
    -- Porta John Costs -- If we cant find a donor
    -- Attendance Prizes -- if we cant find donations
    -- Profits from Sno-Cone Booth ran by BCA
    -- 50/50 tickets and Attendance prize tickets

Donations can be mailed to:
    Buick Club of America
    C/O Nathan/Shriners Car Show
    #1 Huntleigh Trails Lane
    St. Louis, Mo. 63131

I know this is a lot.... so if you have any questions ... please feel free to message me =)

Thanks again ---
    Kristina Richards aka GNGAL

I can donate a couple photographs ive taken car related, you can use them in a silent auction or raffle prizes
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

That would be AWESOME, What a great idea for the raffle! THANKS ! -- Just mail them to the address posted above.
      I greatly appreciate it

Comment

I talked with the Shriners Crew yesterday... and ALL the money raised will go to their "Transportation Fund"

If they get a child that needs specialized care, Shriners Hospital will transport them to a hospital that meets their unique needs... anywhere in the US ! ! As you can imagine, this is a huge expense and is crutial in saving children's lives

Comment

Working...
        X