Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldsman496 View Post
    ^^^^^^ WHO?^^^^^?

No really, i'm clueless. someone please clue me in. I'm too stupid to get inuendo...really. name names...... c'mon...

i feel so left out..... sniff, sniff.
    He will show up eventually. You'll know it when you see it. Hard to miss.
    1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
    1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

I am not talking about anyone in particular. There have been more one. These are instructions for anyone who comes along and starts troll behavior.

It takes two to have an argument. A troll receives nothing in return if certain people can ignore someone's stupidity. The others who respond to trolls posts are just as much to blame. As much as a troll likes to start crap, the responder has the pathological need to prove the troll are wrong and he is right.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Lord knows saying "Beetle Juice" 3 times doesn't work....

Haha
        Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
        1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
        1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
        1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
        1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
        1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Isn't this just another troll thread ?.

sigpic

Comment

Its me. I need to reform.

But...I do like the cat.
            I'm still learning

Comment

I r two stoopud to feed dem dere trolls. The only reason I will argue with someone online is to educate people who might be on the fence or want to actually know something other than opinion. When it has been said, then I bow out because my job is done. They can call it a win if they like, I dont mind. It is kinda rare that I feed them, but on occasion I will.

Sometimes its fun to start a thread that makes people think, or get them talking but not so much showing their ass. There is a difference between being a troll and just having an interesting or intellectual conversation.

I dont give two shits in a plastic bucket about NASCAR or most other crap, and someone's opinion is like their asshole or bellybutton.

Comment

There are two kinds of Trolls, one is a person that says stuff that they now will get a negative reaction in the attempt to rile people up..... These guys are known as the Fishermen....... The second kind of troll is the person that waits for the first kind of troll so they can argue the opposite side of the argument, knowing that their input has no bearing on the subject matter other than to just argue with someone, these people normally feel they know everything and their way is the only way and they are always right....... These people represent the Fish...... So the fisherman throws out the bait and the fish bite, so who's really trolling??, the fisherman with the bait?? or the Fish trolling around looking for the bait??........

Like my mom always said it takes two to tango, and in that case the troll and the trollies are both guilty..........

Comment

As for The Outsider, and yes we know who this thread is about, he is very good with words, and does come off as a bit of a know-it-all, but he is funny and his ways of describing things is impressive to say the least...... IMO I feel the people that don't like him are intimidated intellectually by his postings, I mean face it the guy does have a way with words...... So let me give you guys a hint, if you want to take what he says literally or at that fact what I say or anyone else says literally and want to have a "serious" attitude about what we are saying then of course your going to have conflict with us, you have to realize there is a lot of sarcasm and just plain joking around in what we post, WE'RE NOT SERIOUS PEOPLE!!!!, once you realize that and realize we're just here to shoot the shit with some other car minded folks you'll see that The Outsider and people like him are really pretty cool people........ But if you're just going to sit back with a stick up your ass and feel everything needs to be serious and judge people because they don't meet up to your expectations then maybe the internet isn't for you....... To each their own, and please quit judging people........
                  Last edited by TC; March 7, 2013, 01:45 AM.

Comment

thanks TC, I thought I was busted.
                    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Comment

TC, why would anyone be intellectually intimidated by name calling, personal attacks, and the same thing being said over and over and over and over and over? Dude can be entertaining. Until he takes it too far. Then it's annoying.
                      I'm probably wrong

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	postwhore.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	867915
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]18805[/ATTACH]
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

what has been seen, cannot be unseen
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

no kiddin, dude, I just had breakfast... come on man.
                              Charles

Comment

That was nasty.
                                I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
                                X