How to kill an internet troll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cstmwgn View Post
    IF I was a sailor one might say I was a few sheets in the wind but am I to understand that PeeWee is going to set up a road course in his neighborhood for the stop at his house on tour this year?
    If I was a sailor I'd say we'll be lucky to park so many cars in the yard, but we can do it. If done with some sort of order.

And Unit and I are already thinking pizza party. I don't want to be slaving over a grill. I want to meet a greet everybody, hands free. Because I already know Power Tour folks can't and won't stay long. So it will be a moment in time. It'll be great.

And the neighborhood road course ends with the hard right hand turn at the end of the street. We'll have numerous rollbacks on call if anybody needs one.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
      This is Speedzster .... AKA Outsider's alter ego right here guys.
      I thought the musings, grammar, railing were simular....
      Even told Pdub in an email..

So I'm going to say you are correct in your assessment ...

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
        He has been silent for a few days, don't know if it's self imposed or a "time out".
        I'm afraid he has shown up with a new screen alter ego and watching it all..

Comment

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Really, I find some of his stuff interesting.. But when he rails and insults.. That gets real old.. There's WECRASH for that..

Comment

Some days I just mentally hit "ignore" and skip his bulls***....

And some days I research his IP address so I can find him, do the "finish him!" move, rip out his spine, and then use his upside down jawless skull as a beer mug.
              Attached Files
              Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Working...
              X