Fastest Guitar on Ten Fingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest Guitar on Ten Fingers

Alvin "Fastest Guitar on Ten Fingers" Lee has gone home. RIP. I wonder if Big Red will make a showing at R&R HOF?
    Never failed to put on a great live show. always saw him when in town , Music Theater (houston) in 70's, Cardi's in the 80's
    ...etc
    Maybe I can clear this up.....I thought the cop was a prostitute.

Aww man, he's been one of my favorite guitarists since I heard him for the first time. RIP
    This is my favorite of his
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

A fine guitar slinger for sure. Sorry to see them leaving us but that's part of the gig.

Dan

Comment

Back in the 80's when I was playing in bar bands, we'd say the guy was playing lead for Jesus.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

He's Goin' Home - to see his baby -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

politics aside....one of the best from the 60's
            <iframe width="960" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RBAwv49slC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I skip over the blues for
              too many trying to be heros

this guy was good.

the best blues I ever heard had a 12 year old drummer and drunk guy playing the guitar.
              Previously boxer3main
              the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Barry you might try Joe Bonamassa, Kenny Wayne Sheppard, or Duke Robbillard for really solid bluesmen of today.

Comment

Working...
                X