No announcement yet.

Had some visitors to our house Monday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some visitors to our house Monday.

Came home to find a mysterious envelope in the mailbox....said "another quiet day at Chateau Stiney" on the outside.

Inside were these 4 pictures. Of our house. From the day before.

Interesting.....

Apparently the driver of the white Pontiac was cuffed and stuffed before his car was towed.

And I wondered why our dog was acting weird that evening.
    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

The neighbors might of been hoping for some Jerry Springer photo shoots of the crazy neighbor Stiney Pretty interesting, to pick your drive way.

I've twice had people pull into my driveway while I was following them up the street, and then act like I was intentionally following them until I pointed out that I lived there.
    Last edited by TheSilverBuick; March 7, 2013, 10:09 AM.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

keeping my neighbors mowers and saws sharp help with stuff like this..i loaned my trailer to a buddy..while he was hooking it up my neighbor called to tell me what was going on....

Comment

Yep, we look out for each other out here. Why not, we're all in it together.....

He watched, offered to assist the troopers any way he could, and then took pictures in order to mess with us a little bit. Pretty darn funny actually! I'm sure our expressions when first seeing the pictures was priceless.
        Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
        X