This I think is bitchen!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This I think is bitchen!

That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Hate to stick a pin in your balloon, but >> http://www.snopes.com/photos/food/mountaindew.asp
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Now I have a frown and a tear threatening to roll down my cheek!

Please SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING BITHCEN Quick!
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cruise4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	867934
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
            Oh shit.......totally bitchin Joe!
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

it was even nicer in person, belongs to a buddy of my "step dad"....Car is really a knock out, lazer straight nut and bold resto...
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Well I believe this has played before but it's still Bitchen

sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                  Well I believe this has played before but it's still Bitchen

http://www.varietyvideosllc.com/about2.html
                  that dude has a few dwarf cars he has built, you should see them in person...some of the coolest things I have ever seen in my life. The guy is friendly enough to, seems more than happy to talk about his creations to people at shows....

Comment

that dude has a few dwarf cars he has built, you should see them in person...some of the coolest things I have ever seen in my life. The guy is friendly enough to, seems more than happy to talk about his creations to people at showsClick image for larger version

Name:	Miniature-48-ford-convertible.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	867935

Yes Sir, I know what you mean, I saw this 48 Ford Convertible and a 39 Chevy he had built at the McDonalds show in Scottsdale in 2006 on my way home from California.
                    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                      that dude has a few dwarf cars he has built, you should see them in person...some of the coolest things I have ever seen in my life. The guy is friendly enough to, seems more than happy to talk about his creations to people at shows[ATTACH=CONFIG]18827[/ATTACH]

Yes Sir, I know what you mean, I saw this 48 Ford Convertible and a 39 Chevy he had built at the McDonalds show in Scottsdale in 2006 on my way home from California.

That car has Chad written all over it
                      Thom

Comment

No, I disagree. Chad is cool, but this guy and his work are a different breed. Both are good, but nowhere the same.........
                        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
                          No, I disagree. Chad is cool, but this guy and his work are a different breed. Both are good, but nowhere the same.........
                          I was thinking more along the lines of Chad
                          driving the car.
                          Thom

Comment

Now that, I totally agree with! Kinda like (with the 'beard') a leprechaun with the 'mini'.......oh yeah......perfect fit. Good call, Thom.
                            Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
                            HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]18826[/ATTACH]
                              that is pretty neat!!
                              COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                              X