Nostalgia aa/gassers new website now live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgia aa/gassers new website now live

With the help from the staff at DragRacingOnline.com, the Nostalgia AA/Gassers website is now live at NostalgiaAAGassers.com.

The new website has been designed to provide fans and racers information and multimedia of the wildest, heads up gasser club around! The Nostalgia AA/Gassers is a club of drag racers formed around the “ALL OUT” no index class of AA/GS Nostalgia Drag Racing.

The club would also like to congratulate John Foust and team for winning the 2012 Nostalgia AA/Gassers Championship. John and his 1933 Willys Coupe won 2 events and several round wins on route to the championship.

Be sure to frequently check back to the site for updated news stories.

If you like fast, loud, supercharged, heads up gassers – we set the bar!
    Last edited by NostalgiaAAGassers; March 8, 2013, 10:30 AM.

Thanks for the info!
    Glenn

Comment

Bump for John Cassiol's "Oddy Austin"

Comment

Very cool! I have a very strong feeling that I will be getting involved with this class. I see a familiar face in one of those pics........
        Nick Smithberg
        www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Thats great to hear! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. I have no idea what you're talking about lol

Originally posted by BOSSMAN View Post
          Very cool! I have a very strong feeling that I will be getting involved with this class. I see a familiar face in one of those pics........

Comment

Bump for Gordon Crowe's 1933 Willys Coupe "Biggie RAT"

Comment

The Nostalgia AA/Gassers are pleased to announce a new race added to their 2013 schedule. The club will be running at the 2013 Funny Car Nationals Presented By Discount Tire at US 131 Motorsports Park on September 6-7.

For more information visit http://nostalgiaaagassers.com.

The club will get their 2013 race season started on May 10-11 at New London Dragway in Lynchburg Virginia.

Comment

http://nostalgiaaagassers.com/. Bump for New London Dragway results. Sorry for the delay!

Comment

Working...
                X