No announcement yet.

Genuine Quality Steeda Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually P-dub, when I get in a situation like that...it takes stiches to get it all figured out.

"Be careful out there."
    I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
      Usually P-dub, when I get in a situation like that...it takes stiches to get it all figured out.

"Be careful out there."
      I'm guess I'm now on a campaign of contrition. I've never been quite so ashamed of myself in my life that I can remember, and remember these days I can't even remember breakfast.

To be carrying on like that, and I'm not accomplishing a thing carrying on like that, it only feels good to do it at the time, and a Steeda guy jumps in.

That's really something. I already knew I'm an idiot. I knew that already. And that was miraculous proof. I just can't get over that. GO Steeda, yeah, you guys are alright.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

glad to hear that it all washed out in the end!! and that you didn't get crushed by an oversized brake assembly! Thanks Sue Unit!!
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

While some here say, you got what you needed and that is all that matters, you now know better. I'm not chastising you,just 100% agreeing with you. You learned a ton in humility and that's a big thing. I agree with you shouldn't have had the problem in the first place but , yeah, I try to finesse the door open a couple of times before I flat out kick it in. I've learned this from experiences just like this. Being wronged and wanting instant satisfaction. On the other hand I do have a fault as a consumer that at times if I am unsatisfied with a product, they don't get any feed back. I simply say lesson learned and will NEVER,EVER, buy anything that is remotely connected to who ever's product has offended me. Non of us are perfect.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

I'm in the powerful mood here to be real quiet for quite some time. I'm sure a lot of you will enjoy that.

Comment

Where's PeeWee been? It's been quiet in here.
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                I'm in the powerful mood here to be real quiet for quite some time. I'm sure a lot of you will enjoy that.
                Your funny!
                Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by HoosierL98GTA View Post
                  Your funny!

No. I swear I'm not gonna say anything for a real long time. Watch this. I'll start right NOW. Here we go. Watch this.

Comment

Ever wonder why they call Tennessee "The Volunteer State?"
                    It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                      No. I swear I'm not gonna say anything for a real long time. Watch this. I'll start right NOW. Here we go. Watch this.
                      Oh BULL SHIT....you're too perfect to shut the heck up!

Comment

Pee Wee come up for air your going to hurt yourself.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                        X