One in a hundred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One in a hundred

the number of sellers on ebay that are useless.

99 are awesome - they do exactly (sometimes even more) than what was promised.

then there's velocity tech. they list struts for a BMW 325xi - for a reasonable price (not great, mind you, reasonable). Problem is the front struts don't fit. So I email. I asked for the correct front struts... not a refund, not a "you're an adze" simply - I need the right ones.
    Response was "did you read the description?" I wonder at that question because it has nothing to do with getting the right struts.... but I answer "yes." The seller asks "what is your car" "325xi". his response - well they don't fit awd BMW (no kidding?). Still, he's not said "we need to get you the right ones" or anything else that says he's going to fix the problem.
    Fine since he wants to argue, I'll argue so I respond - I say "but you list " inserted cut n paste from his listing "it fits 325xi".... his response "it doesn't fit your car"
    ugh.... I see I'm going no where - so I say, thanks for wasting my time, I'll ask ebay to straighten this out. Now I get the maze of ebay buyer protection....

Too be Continued.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
    the number of sellers on ebay that are useless.

99 are awesome - they do exactly (sometimes even more) than what was promised.

then there's velocity tech. they list struts for a BMW 325xi - for a reasonable price (not great, mind you, reasonable). Problem is the front struts don't fit. So I email. I asked for the correct front struts... not a refund, not a "you're an adze" simply - I need the right ones.
    Response was "did you read the description?" I wonder at that question because it has nothing to do with getting the right struts.... but I answer "yes." The seller asks "what is your car" "325xi". his response - well they don't fit awd BMW (no kidding?). Still, he's not said "we need to get you the right ones" or anything else that says he's going to fix the problem.
    Fine since he wants to argue, I'll argue so I respond - I say "but you list " inserted cut n paste from his listing "it fits 325xi".... his response "it doesn't fit your car"
    ugh.... I see I'm going no where - so I say, thanks for wasting my time, I'll ask ebay to straighten this out. Now I get the maze of ebay buyer protection....

Too be Continued.
    It is not just ebay. Its companies own websites too. Been waiting since Monday morning for a return label for tie rod sleeves I ordered that were wrong. I ordered ones for a '65 and they sent me ones for a '64. At first, they almost accused me of giving them the wrong year, ordered over the phone. I have bought many parts from these people and my cars are on their computer customer profile. I just got emailed that mailed the label last night. Now, I have to wait until the label gets here, ship the parts backs, wait for some putz to inspect those parts; then they will ship the right ones. Since they moved recently, it takes them a week to find the parts in their warehouse before they ship them.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

bimmer xi

there is an "ix"
      that car confused me.
      my sister had a 750iL
      I then learned there is nother L something with a 12 cylinder..confused me again.

my first tale of confusion was a 1986 with an "M" label right here in maine getting beaten to death for less than 3 grand by a punk kid..
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
      X