No announcement yet.

76 Chrysler Imperial Town & Country 426 Hemi Station Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reading the ad, the car was purchased at Darners Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth in Mesa AZ - that car lot was used in a movie

that makes the car even more cool
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
      reading the ad, the car was purchased at Darners Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth in Mesa AZ - that car lot was used in a movie

that makes the car even more cool
      Come down and see the, uh, mile of cars we have on our lot.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Imperials are not rare.. They do rust out... I know a guy that has 200 of the subframed Hammerheads just south of Portland OR..
        Most prolly do not have all the trim.. He derbied alot of them...
        If you guys get an Imperial of the sub frame variety.. He will have what you need..
        He has a shitload of Moopars! 2X4 cross rams od the early 60's to Bees and chargers and as a beautiful Challenger with the 440/4speed... A 30's NASH with a 14-1 compressioned 273 in it

Comment

Out here in the mid west thanks to rust and the cash for linker program , anything older than1990 is rare. Couldn't tell you when the last time I saw a theirs gen F - body besides the 3 me and the kids own.
          Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
          X