No announcement yet.

I'm Losing It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know i'm quoting someone, but it's something like this... Rule #1 :don't sweat the small stuff...Rule #2 :it's all small stuff...
    Patrick & Tammy
    - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

yep loose stuff all the time, but then i forgets i lost it, then i finds it...... happy
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

P-Dub, I've been doing stuff like that for as long as I can remember.

Which is generally about 2 minutes at a time.

I think...
        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          I was putting a new key switch in the Suburban last week..
          All together... Key works WONDERFULLY....why won't the blinker stop blinking...ohh screw's on the dash..
          All together again... Emergency flashers flashing... Oh.. It's in the cup holder...
          All together again... I go around the front of the 'burb... What's that? ..look around... Was done maybe an hour by then..
          Wife comes out and says " Horn's blowing" ONE HOUR!! Neighbors must be pissed? .. Button's stuck.. Oh well.. Unplugged it!
          So far, everything seems fine, just got no horn! Hope I don't see a cute chick I wanna toot at...
          Dude ... I did the same thing years ago, and then the battery would die in 2 days if the car didn't get driven EVERY day. The horn relay is still stuck in the energized position, draining your battery. You might want to check it out.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Peewee. They all say that your memory is the second thing to go.

Comment

Originally posted by OHC 6 Sprint View Post

Sorry to hijack your thread, Peewee. They all say that your memory is the second thing to go.
            Sprint, if you thought that was a hijack, you need more hijack practice! Forever, I've hijacked the threads that I started, and then everybody else's, too....

Yeah, my dad always said there are three things you lose as you go along. First to go is hearing - he worked in a paper mill long before hearing PPE was even invented.

He said the second thing to disappear is your memory.

And he said he could never remember what the third thing was.

I guess he wasn't lying after all. All those years ago I thought he was making that up.
            Last edited by pdub; March 13, 2013, 12:55 PM.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by OHC 6 Sprint View Post
              Dude ... I did the same thing years ago, and then the battery would die in 2 days if the car didn't get driven EVERY day. The horn relay is still stuck in the energized position, draining your battery. You might want to check it out.

Been 3 days sitting.. Batt still good... Guess I best check it out anyway.. Seems f I lift the button, it stops.. But while driving, I CAN'T hear it blow! Thus unplugged it!

#2: my hearing's been gone since I was 4 1/2 years old.. So first thing for me to go is my aim into the toilet!

Comment

happens to all of us sooner or later. You'll be okay.
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                X