65 GM car show display Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 65 GM car show display Corvette

G'day, I'm writing to you from the left coast of the big island down under, looking for some offbeat information.I recently aquired a 1/8 scale model of the 65 Corvette, the kit was built up at some stage years ago and then forgotten and got a bit banged up with a few parts missing, so I dismantled what I had and started to clean up and take stock of what I actually had and jump on the net to do a bit of research on the car and find some decent pictures to go from when I came across two pics of this cutaway split apart 65 Vette set up as a display car for auto shows. So not being one to build by the instructions (don't have them anyhow) I figured I'd go completely left field and build this kit as the display car. So what I really need is to find out if anyone has or knows someone else who has some more and hopfully better pics of this vehicle as the only two I can find is one front on and one side on.
    Thanking you in advance for any help.

Kind regards, Michael Pederick.
    Perth, Western Australia.

PS I have no clue how to attatch a pic to show what I'm on about. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by bad gecko; March 9, 2013, 10:40 PM.

I recall some pics of a cutaway blue car...not the well-known show display where the body lifts off the frame...but don't find anything. There is this white one, which I don't know anything about, with a pretty crappy you-tube video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWwTdg3A1Xc

You may be having to use your imagination to fill in a bit on your project...sounds fun.

Post pics by clicking on the seventh icon from the left, "insert image".

How's the weather in Australia?

Comment

When you're replying, go to "Go Advanced". There will be a list of options including "Manage Attachments". Click on that and use the "Browse" functions that will come up in a small screen that pops up. It will let you post from your computer. I put the pics in folders on my desktop but I'm on a MAC so it may be different if you're using a PC. I have no clue how to post a pic from the Internet.

Good luck on your search.

Dan

Comment

34 c with clear blue skies as always.

Regards Michael.

Comment

Not this one?

Last edited by squirrel; March 10, 2013, 10:06 PM.
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Yes, Squirrel, that's the one.

Regards michael.

Comment

Just stumbled across this-

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Hey, thanks 4speed I haven't seen that one before, must have been a bugger to build.

Regards Michael.

Comment

Working...
                X