Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm probably wrong

Comment

Scott, was this higher pressure that sitting at the console at the EMC?????????

Comment

Proud of you, Alex.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
          Scott and Nick this is what happens when you make yourself available. You both are getting in on a lot of stuff and it will only get better. Your under the "I know a guy" on a lot of peoples phones.
          I can't complain one bit. Been offered alot of really neat projects lately so I plan to see where it all takes me. I also enjoy working with Geek!
          Nick Smithberg
          www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by GH View Post
            Scott, was this higher pressure that sitting at the console at the EMC?????????
            Very similar, both require Tums.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Good job DG and Nick!
              Last edited by nesabo; March 11, 2013, 04:20 PM.
              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
                Hey Scott, sorry about my previous post, was dealing with an impacted tooth yesterday and I unjustly took my pain out on you.......

For what it's worth, Congrats..........
                Attaboy.
                The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                  Very similar, both require Tums.
                  Nick Smithberg
                  www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Hey Scott, sorry about my previous post, was dealing with an impacted tooth yesterday and I unjustly took my pain out on you.......

Did you kick the dog too?
                    Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                      Proud of you, Alex.

Dan
                      X2 Buddy
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Wow... Now that we have achieved this, world peace and an end to hunger should be like... ummm.... tuning a carb.

Awww crap... there goes North Korea again. Sh*t, I spoke too soon.

Seriously, TC, its no small thing to apologize like that...

And seriously, Scott, NICE work. It feels good to swoop in to the rescue, eh?

Imagine if they hadn't been able to fix the EFI... all those man-hours and cubic dollars down the drain, or at least until next year's show...
                        Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

Excellent work Scott & Nick. It's tough to come in at the last minute and make something work with all the pressures involved.

You will be amazed at how things like this put you in the loop and as work gets around you will become the go to guys.

Also Scott I appreciate your non responses to the troublemaker, it sure makes him look small.

TC glad you manned up, instead of trying to put others down why not show us some of the things you have done so we can appreciate your talents?

Comment

Working...
                          X