Lurkers, JUMP IN DAMMIT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurkers, JUMP IN DAMMIT!

WTF R U lookin at? I see threads here with a THOUSAND views and less than 30 replies. Kinda LAME. I'm trying to punch this forum in the arm before it dies. And, believe it, it's DYING! I've been posting shit all day, hoping some of you f*cks will wake up. I like the forum, but again, it's dying. ONE THOUSAND people look at a thread? Seems popular, right? Why less than 30 posts if it's so damn popular. Means the lesser threads with 50 views are screwed.
    Last edited by groucho; March 12, 2013, 03:19 PM.
    STUGOTS

Really dunno the problem...
    A derby site I frequent went from daily battles to once in the while posts...
    I used to log on it several times a day and see new stuff.. Not any more.. Every 2-3 days is enuff..
    They have a birthday thread and I went over it, I found I was pretty much the only one wishing happy birthdays, where before a guy got several insults on his birthday..
    I really hope BS is not going the way of that site..

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
      IT IS! Look at thread views Vs. posts
      STUGOTS

Comment

good gawd. You bitch when we bring up your tennis shoes, you bitch when we don't know what the four foot long donkey dick lobed camshaft is from, you bitch when we're silly, and now... You're bitching because we are quiet.

You sound like a woman. You know what a woman wants? "MORE"
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          good gawd. You bitch when we bring up your tennis shoes, you bitch when we don't know what the four foot long donkey dick lobed camshaft is from, you bitch when we're silly, and now... You're bitching because we are quiet.

You sound like a woman. You know what a woman wants? "MORE"
          Wow, you're really bringing up some really OLD ass shit. My memory isn't as good as yours, dredging up some old shit, but as I may recall, my issue was with poorly explained posts when I inquired..........I may be wrong, but I sure don't give a shit. So, as long as I have your attention, what's your opinion on my concerns here? Do you NOT see this forum turning to shit? I do
          Last edited by groucho; March 12, 2013, 05:15 PM.
          STUGOTS

Comment

Yap DG and I quit arguing, now the Forum's going down hill........

Comment

I want to publicly thank Groucho for taking the reins and saving bangshift for the rest of us to enjoy

He gets this

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
                I want to publicly thank Groucho for taking the reins and saving bangshift for the rest of us to enjoy

He gets this

OK . Let it die then. Sorry I gave a F*CK. I'll know better from now on. But, look at the POOR status of late. "Peace"
                Last edited by groucho; March 12, 2013, 05:32 PM.
                STUGOTS

Comment

live long and prosper... keep the cats out of this one...
                  Patrick & Tammy
                  - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

OK....Dog on a golf cart:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0083.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	868086
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

OR ... tubing behind a golf cart ....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1483.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	868087
                      Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
                        Really dunno the problem...
                        A derby site I frequent went from daily battles to once in the while posts...
                        I used to log on it several times a day and see new stuff.. Not any more.. Every 2-3 days is enuff..
                        They have a birthday thread and I went over it, I found I was pretty much the only one wishing happy birthdays, where before a guy got several insults on his birthday..
                        it is about evolving.. look around outside and why wonder about a forum going slow.

this place has links to parts and humble builds. I did not talk for years..
                        Last edited by Barry Donovan; March 12, 2013, 05:49 PM.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

This guy had no time for forums and self made drama ..

sigpic

Comment

This forum's around 6(?) years, and there's only 78 people viewing the busiest part? You really don't think something's wrong? Then you should write for the magazines
                            STUGOTS

Comment

More members does not make it better, the members currently here ,, make it better for the next guy ..

Now, saying that .. are the current members making it better so others want to join ?

Hmmmmm ??
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X