No announcement yet.

Graveyard Carz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch it tonight. That Brandon dude is a childish piece of shit only there to cause drama. He wouldn't last five minutes in my employ. But, he makes great reality television. His job on the show is to give the owner ulcers and not actually do any work on cars. The tall young guy is the comic relief. The lady is the eye candy. Might as well be a scripted TV show. Makes my skin crawl.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Aaarrrgg

The guy knows his Mopars thats for sure but it bothers the crap out of me that he has to recite the option code every time he talks about a part or the car it goes on. The bald guy, Royal, seems like he wants to work, but the other tall guy ( I call hin the Whiner) always screws with him. The Whiner would be gone after a week in my shop. The kid is learning but isnt 100% committed to the craft. I watch the show for the cars only as well.........

Comment

Too much yakkin' and not enough car stuff. Tried to watch it a couple of times. No go.

Comment

I was waiting for someone to mention that

I loved that line, love that show, guys are funny, best was watching Darren get stung by the yellow jackets. and driving the camera man.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
            if i could get thru the show on mute i would watch it, I couldnt get thru the 2nd episode and had to change the channel
            Bingo!

All that Larry, Moe & Curly bullshit drives me nuts.
            If they'd stick to the damn cars it'd be a good show to watch.

Last episode they went 'camping'........a f*cking hot dog roast
            at a park pavilion.
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

get out and play some ball

Comment

I sent them a link to my Satellite. Batter is up.

Comment

Man, its funny this popped back up. I was watching the other night and had to change it because they didnt do a god blessed thing to a car. I want to see a car build, not a scripted, planned birthday party...jagoff mf-ers...
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Reality TV is killing TV....at least for me. I just can't watch "staged' shows with everyone trying to be some sort of "personality". Who can out bark the other guy. I watched one of those stupid shows, and they sold one of 2 cars cheap to a friend to finish the 2nd car for an auction. They lost money selling the 1st car to a "friend", who then talked shit on how he took advantage of that friend (who writes this SHIT?). Then they lost money on the 2nd car at that auction. WTF's the point of that show? I like shows like Blue Bloods, Good Wife, Justified, Southland, etc. Also Whitney, 2 Broke Girls, and especially Rules of Engagement. I also hate crime shows that has the Lab looking like freaking disco (with Hip Hop music playing on those scenes), with some freak of nature with piercings (trying to add color to a show that SUCKS), and crime shows where 9 Cops have their flashlights out in the middle of the day. Dave Carusso peeling off his sunglasses? Not necessary around me. I'll smack em right off his God damn head. LOL. Ah, what was the question again? Start a thread on SHIT TV, and Da Grouch rants. haha
                    Last edited by groucho; April 3, 2013, 08:09 AM.
                    STUGOTS

Comment

I watch a lot of cartoons.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

There's a new show I saw advertised last night.....Chasing Tail

Hell that describes my high school years.
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
                          Reality TV is killing TV....at least for me. I just can't watch "staged' shows with everyone trying to be some sort of "personality". Who can out bark the other guy. I watched one of those stupid shows, and they sold one of 2 cars cheap to a friend to finish the 2nd car for an auction. They lost money selling the 1st car to a "friend", who then talked shit on how he took advantage of that friend (who writes this SHIT?). Then they lost money on the 2nd car at that auction. WTF's the point of that show? I like shows like Blue Bloods, Good Wife, Justified, Southland, etc. Also Whitney, 2 Broke Girls, and especially Rules of Engagement. I also hate crime shows that has the Lab looking like freaking disco (with Hip Hop music playing on those scenes), with some freak of nature with piercings (trying to add color to a show that SUCKS), and crime shows where 9 Cops have their flashlights out in the middle of the day. Dave Carusso peeling off his sunglasses? Not necessary around me. I'll smack em right off his God damn head. LOL. Ah, what was the question again? Start a thread on SHIT TV, and Da Grouch rants. haha
                          Got pulled over in my new to me Trans Am, small town cop sees a new hotrod in town and pulls me over.. 10 am on a beautiful spring day.. I ask, why he had the flashlight under his arm..he says, "I'm used to working nights, habit". I say bullshit, you are the day cop.. My son's buddy was showing me on a derby car we were stripping, those lights will break a side window and keep working! So an undercover billy club!

Comment

I watched last night,that black Cuda (Phantasim Cuda they call it,nothing like the one in the movie) is really nice. The fat boss dude, you can tell hes trying not to laugh sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                            X