Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for Charles and Brian -

Phil / Omaha

DO WANT (Wickam recently switched allegiances to John Deere....he had to take an oath and everything....hell, he told me that they made him strip naked and then get paddled....wait, is this out loud?)
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

RACK! RACK! RACK!!!!!!

Now THAT'S a Diesel!

Dan

Comment

I wonder what kind of OTR truck was cut up for that, C-12 was in the upper 1/3rd of the big cat engines used in trucks and must be in the machinery business with the exhaust stack, pre-cleaner, and old dozer grill. used the stock wiring harness, looks a lil hokey like that IMO.

as for you Mr Lohnes ....... one of these days, one of these days ... POW !
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          DO WANT (Wickam recently switched allegiances to John Deere....he had to take an oath and everything....hell, he told me that they made him strip naked and then get paddled....wait, is this out loud?)
          I saw it on the Internet. They can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true.

Dan

Comment

Man that rig rocks.........I dig it!
            Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I'd truck that sucker! .. Deaf anyway!

Comment

I do like that alot.

My dream is 3208 in a buggy that size.

the c12 is not all that big, in fact it is the last of the tortured years for big rigs.

I found one article that thinks it went to busses and cornbinders. Good place for it.

today is 1800 foot pounds, a c15 and a 3600 pound block...and still complaints.

I love seeing this "little" c12 hacked into another dimensia...
                Last edited by Barry Donovan; March 15, 2013, 04:07 AM.
                Previously boxer3main
                the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
                X