• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here ya go Groucho

My past rides.....list isn't as large as yours but remember I am married
    I was in the muscle car phase.

Attached Files
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Monk ,wow! Both paint scheme SC Ramblers! You had a bunch of sharp cars too!

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
      Monk ,wow! Both paint scheme SC Ramblers! You had a bunch of sharp cars too!
      Yeah Tony.........had a A & B scheme.
      I talk to the original owner of the B scheme.
      When he ordered the car from his AMC dealership...A scheme..., he had no idea of the B scheme
      until it came in.
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Hey Monk - Cool rides for sure, never knew you were an AMC guy before, it feels good to finally come out of the closet doesn't it, I'm really sorry about saying that, I just couldn't help myself! My favorite would have been your 69 Camaro of course although the white 68 looked good also.
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
          Hey Monk - Cool rides for sure, never knew you were an AMC guy before, it feels good to finally come out of the closet doesn't it, I'm really sorry about saying that, I just couldn't help myself! My favorite would have been your 69 Camaro of course although the white 68 looked good also.
          Good one Phil

When I was stationed in Rhode Island .....a small AMC dealership had a SC Rambler on the floor.
          I always remembered that car and wanted one ......bought my first one and entered the AMC zone.

The '69 Z28 was a blasted and wicked fast.
          Thom

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
            My past rides.....list isn't as large as yours but remember I am married
            I was in the muscle car phase.

Click image for larger version

Name:	full_of_win.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	868158

Comment

All very pretty cars - or "tits" as we used to say.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

TWO Scramblers? NICE!
                STUGOTS

Comment

the Scramblers kick ass....I do love old Ramblers.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                  X