No announcement yet.

Australian muscle car....dvd's on how to make a full quarter with hand tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian muscle car....dvd's on how to make a full quarter with hand tools

Hi everyone, haven't had a chance to get onto the forum lately because have been busy with work and making my new dvd series which include advanced metalshaping and metalforming techniques using only handtools. These will show how to make a monaro quarter panel including shrinking, stretching, reverse curves blending with bulbous shapes, hand swaging,wheeling and general advanced panelfabrication techiques. The dvds should be available in the next few weeks. They are a total of 6hours plus viewing. If anyone is interested please email me on [email protected].
    Cheers Peter

I will definitely be interested, you do amazing work and my cars would come out so much better if I had half your skill.

Comment

[QUOTE=Thumpin455;743559]I will definitely be interested, you do amazing work and my cars would come out so much better if I had half your skill
      Would you please send me your email address so I can put you down on my list Thank you
      Peter

Comment

Just rifled off an email to you, but I dont think you need the .AU at the end of it.

Comment

Working...
        X