What's Wrong With Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tedly View Post
    PeeWee, hang in there man. Go drive the piss out of Red whenever you get the chance. You can't change what is happening around you, but you can take your mind off it from time to time.
    Therapeutic donuts? you may be onto something with that
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
      Therapeutic donuts? you may be onto something with that
      This might really be the time. I've got the Itsabitchi Japanese tires in the basement that came on Red when I bought him. Good fuel to burn from friction with a road surface.

Just need the 18 inch solid metal cop car wheels to mount them on. Yeah, that would be fun. Hell yeah, and a video too.

Just can't do it today. Too late in the day and tomorrow's Sunday and I don't have the wheels with the shit tires mounted on them.

I'm declared unprepared.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

just the thought should bring a big grin to your face!!
        Last edited by silver_bullet; March 16, 2013, 05:37 PM.
        Patrick & Tammy
        - Long Haulin' 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014...Addicting isn't it...??

Comment

You got 4 take-offs... Twice the burnout fun, It always made me feel better to jam gears, be it bike or car.. Leaning low, rolling on the throttle, just as you straighten up... The motor screams and raises the front tire....or hitting a corner wheels locked, near redline on the tach, tires protesting... Last 5 miles home are so relaxing.. Gotta cool down so whatever doesn't puke the coolant....

Comment

Working...
          X