Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman calls police after locking herself inside her car

Wow. Just... wow...
    [quote] A woman called Orem police Friday afternoon needing help because her battery died and she was locked inside her car.

When police arrived, they found the woman sitting in the car, unable to get herself out. She couldn’t hear the officers instructions through the rolled-up windows so she motioned to them to call her on her cell phone, according to police.

Once officers were able to talk to the woman on the phone, they were able to tell her how to manually operate the slide lock mechanism on the inside door panel to open the door and free herself.

“I'm just glad she had a cell phone to call for help,” an officer said."/quote]
    ???

Re: Woman calls police after locking herself inside her car

If you can't figure out how to manually unlock a damn door, you have no business driving to begin with.

No common sense, none whatsoever......at this rate, we'll be sliding down a few rungs on the foodchain folks......

Comment

LOL, having a hard time believing it's true, but at the same time not doubting it one bit. lol

Comment

Stupid TART makes us Women look damn stupid. Thank's hun > :P. ~OO6.

Comment

This is what our world has come too..... what a shame

Comment

my mom instantly said she was a blonde woman.....then reluctantly looked at her own hair color ;D ;D hahahahahaa

Comment

I wonder what car it was that wouldn't unlock the door when she pulled the door handle from the drivers seat. I want to know because thats a major deathtrap.
              Central TEXAS Sleeper
              USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Hello BlondeStar?

Comment

My sister in law couldnt figure out how to unlock the doors of her jeep when the battery went dead on the remote key chain. She told me that and I started laughing she got mad. ;D

Comment

I got stuck behind a stalled car on an exit ramp a couple months ago -- I offered to push the guy out of the way but he said I couldn't because the car had an electrical short and he couldn't get the shifter into neutral. Some kind of solenoid powered lock on the shifter was keeping him from moving the shifter.

I hate computer controls on cars sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric68
                      I got stuck behind a stalled car on an exit ramp a couple months ago -- I offered to push the guy out of the way but he said I couldn't because the car had an electrical short and he couldn't get the shifter into neutral. Some kind of solenoid powered lock on the shifter was keeping him from moving the shifter.

I hate computer controls on cars sometimes.
                      RIGHT THERE! that is the number one reason i have NEVER owned anything newer then maybe 75.if my hand couldnt move that shifter my foot could have

Comment

My wife used to work for the local P.D., she got calls like this ALL THE TIME! It's amazing how dumb some people are. :
                        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

help help my front door locked me in and the washer is trying to kill me send the swat team and George Bush

Comment

ME and I both got a chuckle outta that one. Which is unusual - she's very sensitive to anything that makes fun of someone because of any physical characteristic (BTW - she's a brunette, fading to grey).

Dan

Originally posted by dustergirl

Comment

OK, I got locked in my '84 Corvette for a minute. There was a short in one of the wires to the power lock solenoid and when I unlocked it, it would immediately relock. It took some effort to hold the manual lock open and pull the handle.

Don't worry, phisically I'm OK, but the mental scars will probably last for years.
                              Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
                              X