Zenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenn

What is made in Canada, but illegal to sell there (except in B.C.), plugs in like a toaster, costs around $12,000, and will haul 2 people, 20 cases of beer and a box of cereal??

The Zero Emissions No Noise Car!

Last edited by oletrux4evr; March 20, 2013, 11:49 AM. Reason: can't get the video to load
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

VROOM VROOM! Guess you would have to make your own car noises. Not for me but probably makes more sense than a SMART car.

Dan

Comment

Not for me either, but it would work for alot of city dwellers.......except nobody knows they are about to be ran over by one!
      I don't buy the no emissions part.....they still have to be recharged
      Last edited by oletrux4evr; March 20, 2013, 01:22 PM.
      Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
      HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

that is a version that makes sense.

cheap, little motor..not having more accessories on a battery than my 25% throttled 3 main boxer.

strange twisted history we all witness..internal combustion with nothing but a carb under the hood and 400 foot pounds..to an all electric with more juice sucking at a million accessories than necessary.

that electric buggy version makes sense. little wheels, limited speed etc...because it in indeed electric and limited.
        Previously boxer3main
        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

It only holds 20 cases of beer...

It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

What is the effect on mother earth with the manufacture of those batteries... Any battery.. As opposed to gas fumes..
            Which is better?
            Last edited by Deaf Bob; March 21, 2013, 08:55 AM. Reason: Spelling error..

Comment

You have asked the right question, Bob!

Dan

Comment

Working...
              X