Clear All

• Fun road for a casual drive .. Hwy 141 south Sioux City to Denison , Iowa

I let my gps take me down a path I'd never driven

If you live in the area

I think I popped out about Seargant Bluff

on I-29 ..go south towards Denison

awesome if you like corners, hills, trees small streams
    sigpic

May hit that later this year after Rock N Rods........sounds like a fun ride!
    Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

It was scenic in the dead of winter, I'm sure in Spring / summer with leaves and green grass ..it would be nice !
      sigpic

Comment

Dad and I took a portion of that back home after WoW. We stopped at my cousins house to pick up my new wheels and rear end in sergeant bluff. I really like driving down there the hills and curves are pretty good for boring old Iowa.
        Jeff
        Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by 1trickpony View Post
          Dad and I took a portion of that back home after WoW. We stopped at my cousins house to pick up my new wheels and rear end in sergeant bluff. I really like driving down there the hills and curves are pretty good for boring old Iowa.
          Yeah.. Hate to agree.. Iowa roads, pretty boring.. The ones I drove was like going out in the ocean, staying in a trough and ride it up and down.. Country gravel roads were 60 mph straights then SUDDENLY 15 mph right or left.. But the surfaces were wonderful unlike here in OR ..all rutty
          Last edited by Deaf Bob; March 21, 2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

But, I-29 is so exciting to drive. Well, OK, it could be exciting if the Missouri River flooded the valley.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Not too far from me on I-29. I can see the highway from my house across the river. For some of those in disbelief YES there are some hills in Eastern Nebraska!
              Nick Smithberg
              www.smithbergracing.com

Comment

Working...
              X