And people think I dress outlandish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And people think I dress outlandish

I need a woman who will wear this http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Vintage...3f74f0&vxp=mtr

EDIT: I bid on it, I have no clue what I'll do with it if I win
    Last edited by Eagle Kammback; March 21, 2013, 07:41 PM.
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Only piece missing is the AMC thong
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

So cool, its frozen ..
      sigpic

Comment

Kyle, you will finally get your AMC pajamas.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

The girl that this fits, marry!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
            The girl that this fits, marry!
            The girl that doesnt run away screaming when you show them to her, marry.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Lol....

Comment

F'it Shag, wear it and do a drag queen contest!!!......

Comment

I'm speechless. Doesn't often happen.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                    I was thinking it, you said it....
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Livery for E.L. James' next cliché-filled, trashy chic novel "Fifty Shades of AMC" . . . .

[Slutty moron Anastasia "Ana" Steele is back . . . this time where she meets a mysterious geezer, Nash Mason , at the auto parts store where she now works.

Nash attempts to purchase trunions, ignition points, and a torque ball for something called a "Rambler." Sadly, the parts weren't in the computer and Ana has no idea what Nash was jabbering on about.

But she's a sucker for antique rogues in grey jumpsuits. And she couldn't help but get strangely tingly when Nash waxed on about his "Red Ball Express Javelin" and a racy website he frequented called "Bangshift."

Soon Ana finds herself deeply immersed in the top-secret AMC subculture and in "bondage" to a smokin' hot SC360 Hornet . . . .]

“Collar does have slight soiling around the collar.” Now that's a deal-killer . . . .
                      Last edited by 38P; March 22, 2013, 07:27 AM. Reason: Misspelled Javelin ...

Comment

some days I'm just not sure who to worry about more... and I would be deeply concerned about any young lady who would wear that outside in 2013.
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Yeah, Beags, I think a young Hornette shouldn't settle for a retro pant suit and hold out for a smokin' hot AMC sheath dress . . . .

(Note to Bruab . . . cancel plans for the "Bangshift" pant suit . . . .)

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                            I know 2 women, one is married to a friend of mine (I introduced them), the other is a bit out of my age range lol
                            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Holly Cow, Can't wait to show this to my wife later!
                              If she digs it, I'm buying it!

Comment

Working...
                              X