And people think I dress outlandish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle Kammback View Post
    I know 2 women, one is married to a friend of mine (I introduced them), the other is a bit out of my age range lol
    Might be time to occasionally step out of the bunker . . .

Completely irrelevant photo of hotties with bitchin AMCs (not that this suggests you'll ever find something like this in the real world . . . .)

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
      some days I'm just not sure who to worry about more... and I would be deeply concerned about any young lady who would wear that outside in 2013.
      Costume party.... Or a 70's party?

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
        Completely irrelevant photo of hotties with bitchin AMCs (not that this suggests you'll ever find something like this in the real world . . . .)
        Prolly not as hard as you think. They got paid back then also.
        "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Bob View Post
          Costume party.... Or a 70's party?
          Every day is a 70s Party to me!!
          Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsider View Post
            Livery for E.L. James' next cliché-filled, trashy chic novel "Fifty Shades of AMC" . . . .

[Slutty moron Anastasia "Ana" Steele is back . . . this time where she meets a mysterious geezer, Nash Mason , at the auto parts store where she now works.

Nash attempts to purchase trunions, ignition points, and a torque ball for something called a "Rambler." Sadly, the parts weren't in the computer and Ana has no idea what Nash was jabbering on about.

But she's a sucker for antique rogues in grey jumpsuits. And she couldn't help but get strangely tingly when Nash waxed on about his "Red Ball Express Javelin" and a racy website he frequented called "Bangshift."

Soon Ana finds herself deeply immersed in the top-secret AMC subculture and in "bondage" to a smokin' hot SC360 Hornet . . . .]

“Collar does have slight soiling around the collar.” Now that's a deal-killer . . . .
            That's great!
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Working...
            X