Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Incar video

Xy Falcon GTHO at bathurst....ignore the music and enjoy ;D

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Cool Incar video

A very big event with lot of cars 8).Dig the 55-56 ford that was there,and the 63 Ford galaxie 4 door ;D.And good driving by the driver.

Cool link ;D,Thanks for sharing

Comment

How in the hell do you drive quickly around the track with that many people in your way?
      1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
      1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

You need a fast car and good driving skills ;D.

This one isnt bad either.....

Check out the drifting and good driving between the 69 camaros around 6,50.

There must be something special about 69 camaros and their drivers from australia ;D 8)

Comment

Best 10 minutes I've spent yet today! Also a '64 Studebaker! I believe that car was the one that was special ordered and delivered to Australia to be raced. Cool Video. You guys are right -- excellent driving. Don't you just love the multiple class road racing. Slow and fast all on the same course and the same time. Makes thing interesting.

Comment

Joe,

I learned to love it.

When I started announcing SCCA races at New Hampshire Intl Speedway, I was shellshocked by how many cars and classes were on the track.
            After a couple of seasons I could run up and down the top 5's in each class while the race was running around in front of me.

The first time someone asked me, "How the hell did you do that?!" I loved it. Before that it was maddening (but awesome to watch).

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Cool Video....But all I could think about while watching it was Top Gun... ;D

Seth
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

;D ;D.Then you are lost to the dragstrips ;D

Comment

Working...
                X