No announcement yet.

Hot Rod magazine home coming show-Pt 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry about it. Many more pics on their way.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
      You did a good job of hiding from me this weekend Groucho! Maybe next time.
      Not hiding. LOL
      I was on my feet the whole weekend except maybe an hour or two. Lots to look at, and each pass of the same territory revealed things I missed. All the walking around yesterday, and I completely forgot building 7. I'm sure I would've seen something new in it had I went back to it. I went thru 4, 5, and 6 several times. Just as I was driving out is when I realized I'd forgot 7.
      Last edited by groucho; March 25, 2013, 06:18 AM.
      STUGOTS

Comment

Thanks for posting pictures of the stuff I like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
          Not hiding. LOL
          I was on my feet the whole weekend except maybe an hour or two. Lots to look at, and each pass of the same territory revealed things I missed. All the walking around yesterday, and I completely forgot building 7. I'm sure I would've seen something new in it had I went back to it. I went thru 4, 5, and 6 several times. Just as I was driving out is when I realized I'd forgot 7.
          Funny you say that. I only remembered that I missed building 7 because I was wondering where DF's cars were at. I could've easily missed that whole building.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X